Hyperscale is the ability to scale computer infrastructure based on the amount of demand. Hyperscale is used for cloud computing, big data, and distributed systems. Companies like Facebook, Amazon, and Google use hyperscale computing. Hyperscale cloud is normally done through off-site data centers. This type of cloud environment is known as the public cloud.
The benefits of hyperscale cloud
Some of the reasons companies are switching to hyperscale cloud computing are:
- Speed. Hyperscale data centers can help your company quickly develop, install, and manage your shifting computing needs.
- Reduced downtime losses. Hyperscale computing helps reduce the cost of data interruptions. Systems that are down without hyperscale computing lose profits, goodwill, the services of their IT personnel who need to figure why the services went down, and other business operations losses. They may need to address compliance issues and notify customers before the system can be operable again. Data losses can cost companies hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars. Hyperscaling helps companies minimize downtime due to excessive demand or other complications. Hyperscaling also helps IT systems get back online much more quickly.
- Easier management. The hyperscale cloud means that fewer layers of control are needed and fewer people are needed to manage the computer operation.
- Easier transition into the cloud. Many companies grow into the cloud. They start with non-critical applications. In time, they often add mission-critical software and data. They may want to integrate their private cloud into a public cloud. Hyperscale cloud computing helps companies grow into the cloud at their own pace.
- Scalability based on demand. Some companies have peak seasons, such as retailers who sell merchandise during the winter holidays. The hyperscale cloud gives companies the ability to scale up when demand is great and scale down when demand is low.
The hyperscale cloud also allows for the wide distribution of data.
Speak with an informed hyperscale consultant today
Hyperscale clouds are becoming more popular. There are many advantages that can help businesses and organizations of all sizes. To learn more about hyperscale clouds, please call Volico and talk with one of our experienced IT representatives.
Discover how Volico can help you with your Cloud Computing Center needs.
• Call: 888 865 4261
• Chat with a member of our team to discuss which solution best fits your needs.