MIAMI DATA CENTER & COLOCATION
MIA2 – Miami, FL
Volico's MIA2, Miami Colocation Data Center, Cloud, and Managed Services Provider.
Volico’s MIA2, Miami Data Center is one of the most interconnected and leading hub colocation facilities offering fast connectivity to South America, the Caribbean, and other international networking.
When you choose Volico for colocation and data center services for your business needs, we offer you the opportunity to host your servers in our premiere MIA2 facility, constructed specifically to meet your organization’s unique requirements.
Located in the heart of downtown Miami, Florida, Volico’s data center facilities sit in an area with numerous telecom carrier hubs, fiber loops, international cable landings, and multiple power grids, making it a primary exchange point for high levels of traffic between the United States, Europe, and Latin America. Via this massive and diverse connectivity, Volico Miami colocation delivers world-class services to customers worldwide.
- Security personnel is on-site 24/7/365.
- Guards require valid photo ID from any individuals attempting to enter the building.
- A key card is required to use the building’s elevators and access the data center floor.
- An additional key card and biometric hand scan are required to access colocation space.
Why Choose Miami Data Centers?
Miami Data Center offers direct connectivity to enormous cloud services, network providers, content delivery networks, and key players in the industry. You can increase your reach by selecting Miami, therefore, improving your customer experience.
Miami data centers enjoy a high premium telecommunication infrastructure that federal, hospitals, and courthouses utilize. Carrier facilities, multiple fiber loops, and other features allow your business access to a world-class communications gateway connected to Latin America.
36 NE 2ND ST.
Miami, FL 33132
MIA2, MIAMI DATA CENTER FACILITY SPECS
36 N.E. 2nd Street. Miami, FL 33132
Facility Details Overview
- Building: Built in 1925. Renovated in 2009 to telecom standards
- Roof: Four ply built-up roof (1999), rated to 150 mph
- AC/DC Power: 120V, 208V, 480V AC. -48 DC underground feed served by three substations
- Global Carriers: Fiberlight, AT&T, TW Telecom, Comcast Business Class, Verizon Business, Level 3, Global Crossing, Qwest,
Florida Power & Light FiberNet, Internap, Savvis, and XO, Direct Connect Internet Access
- Floor Height: 14′ deck to deck with no obstructions. raised floor environment
- Redundancy: AC/DC UPS Power
- UPS: (3) 160 kVA Powerware; N+1
- Generator: (1) Megawatt capacity generator. Contract-guaranteed service for a redundant, roll-up generator
- Air Conditioners: (8) 20-ton air conditioners service each floor – constant 72ºF temperature with 40-60% humidity
- Security: CCTV digital cameras and recorders, alarm system, biometric hand readers, plus key cards. 24/7/365 security staff; TotalPac fire suppression system. Mission “Hospital Priority” in Florida Power and Light (utility power) Critical Power hierarchy
- Rack Space: Accessible only by a combination. Racks are built so that each unit is completely inaccessible by other clients that may share rack space in the nearby area.
- Antenna Towers: Existing 100′ and 65′ towers available for client use
- Diverse conduit Entry Points: Two (2) manhole entries each east and west (four total entry points)
- Diverse Basement Entries: Ten (10) 4″ conduits installed between the basement entries and the manholes for client use.
- Separate Power Riser: Power risers from the basement to the rooftop with a walk-in catwalk on each floor
- Separate Wet Riser: Dedicated wet riser for HVAC systems
- Loading Dock: Two bays with access to the freight elevator
- Freight Elevator: 96″ x 120″ door, 120″ x 120″ x 60″ cab. Capacity: 5,000 lbs
• Dual FPL Priority-1 Power Grids
• 10MW Expansion Power Capacity
• N+1 Generac Diesel Generators
• N+1 GE UPS Infrastructure
• 1 Hour FPL onsite SLA
• Surveillance Cameras
• Cisco OER/PFR Powered Network
• Multi-Homed BGP4 Transit Routing
• 2.880 Tbps Routing Capacity
• 10M,100M,1G, and 10G Ports Available
• 100% Carrier Neutral
• 100% Cisco Powered Network
Physical and Environmental Security
• 5,000 Sq. ft. Carrier Neutral
• Built to Withstand Cat 5 Hurricanes
• 60+ Pounds per Square Foot Load
• Access Code Controlled Elevators
• 97-Point Biometric Access
• Surveillance Cameras
• 60Tons Liebert N+2 HVAC
• Three Point Independent Detection System
• Fire suppression: Double Interlock Dry Pipe Pre-Action
- CCTV digital cameras record all activity 24/7/365. The network of CCTV cameras is fully integrated into the alarm system and the physical structure of the building surpasses all local building codes and standards with added security measures. All footage is archived for future retrieval.
- TotalPac Fire Suppression System. This dual-alarmed, dual interlock, multi-zoned, pre-zoned, pre-action, dry pipe fire suppression delivery system is state-of-the-art: The electrical and mechanical systems were built with the latest technologies. Clients have N+1 redundancy to guarantee continuous operation with branch breaker monitoring plus dual power grid services.
- 24/7/365 management and monitoring of environmental systems. Our 14′ high ceilings in a raised floor environment ensure that your equipment is maintained with N+1 cooling. This provides optimum airflow, with a constant 72ºF temperature and 40-60% humidity. Power systems are designed for maximum effectiveness and are capable of delivering 120V, 208V, 480V AC, and -48V DC to match each client’s unique needs.
MIA2, MIAMI DATA CENTER GALLERY
Schedule a live, in-person tour nearest you today, with one of our data center engineers. You will see how it’s all done, from the generators to the cooling system, to the data center floor itself. See it live, schedule a live tour today. What are you waiting for? Excellent service awaits.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
We offer both in-person tours and virtual tours at this time. Please fill out the form below, and one of our sales representatives will contact you to schedule a tour.