Fort Lauderdale DATA CENTER & COLOCATION
FLL1 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Not all Data Centers are Built Equal
FLL1 – Fort Lauderdale, FL: Built for Reliability. Engineered for Growth
Volico’s FLL1 data center is a HIPAA, SSAE16, SOC 2 Type II, and NIST Compliant Enterprise-Class Data Center solutions provider, specializing in colocation, an enterprise dedicated server hosting, disaster recovery, business continuity, backup services, private cloud computing, public cloud computing, and CinC (Cloud in Cloud) IAAS computing. The FLL1 facility is category five hurricane resistant complete with gas-based inert fire suppression, 2N+X Smart-Grid redundant power infrastructure, and a 2N+X Smart-Grid redundant cooling infrastructure.
Architected and engineered from the ground up with reliability and survivability in mind, Volico’s 3rd Generation Data Center facilities utilize Smart-Grid infrastructure to maximize the dependability and scalability of the facilities without sacrifices.
- Security personnel is on-site 24/7/365.
- Guards require valid photo ID from any individuals attempting to enter the building.
- A key card is required to use the building’s elevators and access the data center floor.
- An additional key card and biometric hand scan are required to access colocation space.
Volico FLL1 is a Tier IV Enterprise-Class Data Center solutions provider specializing in server Colocation and Enterprise Dedicated Server Hosting, Disaster Recovery/Data Backup Services, and Cloud Hosting. Volico’s suite of services is designed for organizations seeking scalable, secure, robust, and enterprise-grade hosting solutions that can be quickly provisioned or tailored to meet unique requirements.
FLL1 data center meets the highest Tier IV Data Center Availability Standards – including strong backup systems and the most technologically advanced engineering methods available. The FLL1 colocation facility services Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding cities of Boca Raton and, West Palm Beach, Florida. The impressive, vast range of managed colocation services includes monitoring, managed security, managed backups, and remote hands support services. Volico can provide software installation, configuration, hardware support, network design, and load balancing services. Certified technicians are available 24/7 to assist in any emergency situation.
Volico’s built-to-suite colocation solutions provide businesses with ¼ racks, ½ racks, full racks, and cages. The facility offers flexibility to grow within a secured and private colocation cabinet space. Some advantages for businesses include eliminating the hassles of operating a data center environment.
500 Green Rd.
Deerfield, FL 33064
500 Green Rd. Deerfield, FL 33064
Facility Details Overview
• 12,000 SqFt (Current capacity)
• 140,000 SqFt (Future capacity)
• Category 5 Hurricane Resistant Design
• 225+ lbs per square foot floor load
• 11-12 foot
• 40,000+ sq. ft. roof-top access availability
• 2X 4,500 Pound Freight Elevators
• 2MW Power with 48MW Expansion Capacity
• Priority 1 Utility Power Grid
• 2MW Power with 48MW Expansion Capacity
• 2N+X – Smart-Grid Generator System
• 2N+X – Smart-Grid UPS System
Physical and Environmental Security
• 600 Ton Liebert 2N CRAC / HVAC (current capacity)
• 3,600 Ton Liebert 2N CRAC / HVAC (future capacity)
• 70 – 72 degrees set point
• 45-50% Relative humidity
• 300W per square foot permissible heat load capacity
• 600W per square foot maximum heat load capacity
• Optical smoke detector
• Ionization smoke detector
• Temperature heat detector
• VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
Fire Suppression (Ansul Inergen)
• Agentless system (Non-corrosive)
• Inert Gas (Nitrogen, Boron, Carbon Dioxide)
• Inert Green Gasses found naturally
• Humans breath these gasses with every breath
• Asthma Friendly
• 7 point military-grade security protocols
• 24x7x365.25 on-site security
• 24x7x365.25 video surveillance
• Gated facility with anti tail-gate measures
• HID Proximity authentication control
• Multiple interlocking mantrap doors
• 97+ Point fingerprint biometric access control
• Facial recognition biometric scanner
• Individually locked 1/4, 1/2, and full cabinets
• Private cages and suites
• Individually alarmed cabinets and cages
• 100% Cisco powered MPLS network
• 2.880 Tbps routing capacity
• Multi-homed BGP4 transit routing
• 100M, 1G, 10G uplink ports
• 100% carrier-neutral facility
• Cisco optimized performance routing (PFR)
• Cisco optimized edge routing (OER)
FLL1 – Fort Lauderdale DATA CENTER GALLERY
SCHEDULE A TOUR
We offer both in-person tours and virtual tours at this time. Please fill out the form below, and one of our sales representatives will contact you to schedule a tour.