Volico Data Center is an industry leader in colocation, dedicated servers and cloud solutions. With multiple facilities in South Florida Volico’s privately-owned data centers are fulfilling the colocation and fully managed server requirements of hospitals, financial institutions, high-tech companies, and enterprise corporations in a variety of industries.
Our team is aligned and ready to support a new member of our sales team who will be responsible for managing and growing our client portfolio, business development, sales strategies, marketing plans and more. The desired candidate will have the proven ability to take charge in the complete sales cycle for technology solutions to both technical and executive audiences and must understand how to work with a network of resellers, partners, system integrators and distributors. Experience selling Cloud Solutions directly or through channel sales and developing new business relationships preferred.
• Prospect, secure meeting, and close new channel business with key decision makers.
• Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
• Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
• Identify possible global accounts to identify and advance indirect sales / channel opportunities.
• Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, follow-ups) in salesforce.com.
• Drive custom services efforts to secure and support new business opportunities.
• Work closely with Volico Product Marketing and sales team to launch targeted channel campaigns and outbound marketing efforts focused on partnerships.
• Keep current with all Volico product information, pricing and contract terms.
• Ability to converse in a knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and virtual technologies in order to prospective customers.
• Must have proficiency speaking and writing professionally in English. Bilingual is a plus.
• Ability to create successful sales strategies.
• Have the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly with prospects, as well as with existing customers.
• Must possess highly developed organizational, planning, management and negotiation skills.
• Must have great written and oral communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
• Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented.
Our people are what make us more than one of a million other companies. That’s why we take good care of them and they take care of our customers. Here are some of the benefits Volico offers:
✓ Competitive base pay
✓ Comprehensive Medical, and Dental plans
✓ Life insurance and 401(k) retirement plan
✓ Volico lounge and game room
✓ Employee Perk and Discount Program
✓ Casual wear, comfortable work environment
✓ Flexible work schedule with paid time off and sabbatical opportunities
✓ Training and tuition reimbursement
✓ and more…